5 replies to this topic

#1 AssumeFalseGrace

AssumeFalseGrace

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:09 PM

Hello. I've just started C++ and is it ever hard?! Lol.. I'm using Dev-C++, and I was wondering if anyone knew a website that had the basics of C++? It'll be greatly appreciated :)

#2 Apache

Apache

P2L Jedi

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:49 PM

P2L Tutorials has a C++ Section, check that out. I found atleast 5 tutorials describing the basics :)

#3 gob

gob

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:25 PM

Or you could have a look [here]

#4 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:28 PM

or www.planet-source-code.com that's best webstie ever, it covers almost every PL

#5 Indigo

Indigo

Official Alien

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Interests:Computing in general, especially design and programming of all kinds.

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:24 AM

Hello. I've just started C++ and is it ever hard?! Lol.. I'm using Dev-C++, and I was wondering if anyone knew a website that had the basics of C++? It'll be greatly appreciated

Google is ALLWAYS a good place to start!
I'm using Dev-C++ myself (It's good, isn't it?) and if you surf around their website, there should be a section called "Documentation" or something like that. Check that out, it has lot's of great stuff! (If you can't find it, please tell me, and I'll find the URL for you)

#6 Indigo

Indigo

Official Alien

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Interests:Computing in general, especially design and programming of all kinds.

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:36 AM

Sorry for this double-post, but I found the link, and thought I should put it out... So - Here it is: Dev Documentation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users