Photo

Flash Animators for a new flash animated series!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Megahalo

Megahalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 05:59 PM

Well me and my friends have started a new flash project called Evil Squirrel and since none of us are too experieced with flash I want someone willing to do this for fun and stuff. If you want to be an animator for this new project called Evil Squirrel please post some of your work here and I will accept or denie you. We really need some animators! PLEASE HELP! This will be a weekly series and we will offically open sometime in September so that will give us a lot of time to make some episodes.

:P :P WERE LOOKING FOR YOU! :) ^_^

Thanks,
Megahalo

#2 Andy

Andy

Graphical Idol Judge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 06:42 PM

Come on mate, asking someone to join a project isn't going to do anything.

Look at twodded, there's things telling you what you need to do, what twodded is about, what you get from it...

Explain in detail mate. It's just like saying "does anyone want to buy a motorbike with 2 wheels" - Noones gonna buy it unless they know more information about it :rolleyes:

#3 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:10 PM

I'm with Andy on this, and I ask why start something you have little or no clue on?

Woudn't it make more sense to learn something about what your doing first?

#4 Megahalo

Megahalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

Well how do u want me to explain it?

#5 Andy

Andy

Graphical Idol Judge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:28 PM

What is the project about? How long will the user have to work for? You have a domain and a way of showing all their hard work? any payment method? Will the user be working alone? Will he/she have to create ideas or do them from a script...

Etc...

#6 Megahalo

Megahalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:55 PM

Ok.
About: This project is started by my friends and we need an animator. The idea was made by a friend but it is basically about a crazy squirrel. It is sorta like Happy Tree Friends but with less blood and all the people that the squirrel attacks is a stick figure.

How long: Well I geuss as long as he wants but we would like to have the same animator for the length of the series.

Domain: Yes I have hosting for a site and I am running PHPNuke Platinum so yes when we have episodes we will have a site and, of course, we will give credit to everyone who worked on it.

Payment: No payment. This is completely on your own free will and your fun of making things in Flash.

Working Alone: Yes, No, and Maybe. Whoever does this MAY be doing the animations by himself or if we get many animators we will have more than one animator cordinating together to make different episodes at the same time but not to change the look of the episodes. No because I have real life friends who will do other things just no one I know can animate in Flash.

Script: They will have a script made by Mr Poopoo231 who will be doing very rough storyboards for them. Then we will do voice recordings for all speaking where my friends will recorde them. So yes.

#7 Megahalo

Megahalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:55 PM

Sooooooo anyone?

#8 CoryMathews

CoryMathews

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:31 AM

i would but i dont have nearly enough time to. so sry i cant.

#9 Megahalo

Megahalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:54 AM

Thats ok but thanks for the intrest.

#10 kschembri

kschembri

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:12 PM

i would but i dont have nearly enough time to. so sry i cant.

im with him..

but sorry to sound blunt, but trying to create a movie and not
knowing how to is like trying to bend down and pick up a dollar bill
with no legs.......

especially when you are asking for someone to do it for you for free

sorry but i get offended when people ask for volunteers to make
themselves rich on the net or popular on the net

#11 Megahalo

Megahalo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:36 PM

I've seen people who have done it though. And I'm not asking people to make me rich and fanous they will get just as much credit as everyone else on the team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users