Problem with table background

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _*Xtasy_*

_*Xtasy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2004 - 06:50 PM

Hey guys, Ive just finished my first layout in PS, sliced it, and codded it in Dreamweaver, but it seems Ive run into a problem. Im tryin to make it so i can add content onto my page without using iframe. Iframe is fine for content area, but for shoutbox,statistics, and affiliates I wanna be able to add content directly onto the layout. I read some of the pixel2life tutorials and it recommends settin the <td> to <td background="my_image"> ive tried this but it completly destroys the layout. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The working code of the layout can be found here:
Layout Code

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:01 PM

Hey guys, Ive just finished my first layout in PS, sliced it, and codded it in Dreamweaver, but it seems Ive run into a problem. Im tryin to make it so i can add content onto my page without using iframe. Iframe is fine for content area, but for shoutbox,statistics, and affiliates I wanna be able to add content directly onto the layout. I read some of the pixel2life tutorials and it recommends settin the to ive tried this but it completly destroys the layout. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The working code of the layout can be found here:
Layout Code

If you can send me the index page with the images so I can see what I'm doing, I can look at it when I get a sec. You can email it to info (at ) pixel2life . com

Faken

#3 _*Xtasy_*

_*Xtasy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:14 PM

Thanks, I sent em over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users