video tuts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _*kakarotto_*

_*kakarotto_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2004 - 04:52 PM

Hey hey youll!

Anyways i love pixel2life, lots of resources for my need anyways :P .

I was just wondering how do u make a video tut, like what prog is needed and stuff like that.

#2 _*Andy_*

_*Andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:39 PM

I aint a big expert on flash.... but o have the program and i used to a bit of flash..

It can basically be done with just frames and a few buttons for few and next. (obviously using motion tweening and stuff or whatever you need)

I supose... thats the only way... gifs wont work cos you cant make them interactive, no html cos that wouldnt really be a video so.... flash :P

Andy

#3 _*FaultySanity_*

_*FaultySanity_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2004 - 07:00 PM

I use a program called camtasia, got the basics and some useful options (highlight clicks, record voice, etc)

http://www.techsmith...dCamtasiaStudio

#4 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:13 PM

Dude maybe I will implement this for a few php + sql tutorials. That would be kind of cool. Maybe not, I do not have money to fork over for that peice of software. OOH KAZAAA!!!!

#5 _*z77_*

_*z77_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:13 PM

/me thinks im going to start doing some video tuts ;)

#6 _*Jay_*

_*Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:45 PM

Dude maybe I will implement this for a few php + sql tutorials. That would be kind of cool. Maybe not, I do not have money to fork over for that peice of software. OOH KAZAAA!!!!

u'll video record php/sql tutorials? :/

#7 _*theguid_*

_*theguid_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:54 PM

I give a second vote for camtasia. The video tuts I did in the C4D section were made with it and it took very little time to produce. The longest part was actually going through the tutorial part....post production takes only a couple of minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users