Logo Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _*GrampaBob_*

_*GrampaBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2004 - 08:28 PM

Hi all. Well since I'm an old friend of Fak's :) maybe someone will help me out here since I don't do forums as much as I used to whore the TWL site hehe.

I'm asking one of the talented graphic guru on this site to construct a free logo for my band. The logo will be featured on an upcoming band website, business cards, and large banner for when we play live. The band name is "Page III". The III is the roman numeral of course.

Metallic greens and blues are always nice. I'm up for ceative thinking such as the Page could be overtop of the III if you want or anything.

Perhaps I could get someone to make me one of these nice Header and Footer jobs like on this website with the nice colours and gradients.

I'm not to sure what to offer in return except a big thnx and credit where its due.

In the meantime I will read up on logo tutorials for sure. I know some of the younger guys can whip stuff up real fast and it's snazzy!!

#2 _*GrampaBob_*

_*GrampaBob_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2004 - 09:15 PM

Doh this is in the wrong forum, my bad. I hit new topic but didn't care to notice where I was ack!!

Sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users