• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phisix

Phisix

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Web design, graphics design. My anime website. Cycling, pool and snooker, internet and consoles and much more.

Posted 08 February 2005 - 05:25 PM

I download about 10 new fonts a few dayes ago and I added them to Photoshop, and I really needed them as most of the fonts I have are useless for my banners and I was wondering if anyone knows why they wont show up in the font box or any explinations or help on this matter?

#2 corefx

corefx

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:music and web design

Posted 08 February 2005 - 11:21 PM

Sometimes, depending on your o.s. You have to goto the font folder via explorer for them to show up. Then open photoshop and they should be there. That used to happen to me, I got frustrated and ran to the folder to check if I even unrar'ed the fonts correctly and I did.. just needed to open the font folder for my computer to see them too. I know for a fact windowsME does it.

#3 Phisix

Phisix

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Web design, graphics design. My anime website. Cycling, pool and snooker, internet and consoles and much more.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:05 AM

I tried that and I also tryed opeining the folder which I put them in but they still do not show up. I am getting annoyed because I need new fonts for my graphics and all.

Does anyone else know how I could make them show up or fix this problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users