• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Erik Bernskiold

Erik Bernskiold

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:I love to do booth Web Design and Photography. Nothing beats a nice day out in the nature with the camera gear, getting loads of nice photos. I have been playing the flute for 6 years now and I love it, and I am playing the pipe organ as well. I also like to teach other people the in and outs of software such as the CS3 suite from Adobe.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

Generally I am far against posting many shots in a thread, byt to summarize my rencent photos that I never posted here (only on my dA) I feel I need to. Enjoy!

Attached File  View_over_the_Cottages_by_xldstudios.jpg   353.94KB   103 downloadsAttached File  Peaceful_Sunset_by_xldstudios.jpg   277.52KB   91 downloads]
Attached File  Mystic_way_to_the_Sunset_by_xldstudios.jpg   534.17KB   98 downloadsAttached File  Gothenburg_by_xldstudios.jpg   244.55KB   100 downloads]
Attached File  Calm_Evening_by_xldstudios.jpg   307.89KB   94 downloads

#2 syntex

syntex

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Photography, Music, My Band, Guitar and out of my mind experiences.

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:20 AM

Amazing work buddy, keep it up!

#3 Erik Bernskiold

Erik Bernskiold

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:I love to do booth Web Design and Photography. Nothing beats a nice day out in the nature with the camera gear, getting loads of nice photos. I have been playing the flute for 6 years now and I love it, and I am playing the pipe organ as well. I also like to teach other people the in and outs of software such as the CS3 suite from Adobe.

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:27 AM

Amazing work buddy, keep it up!

Thanks you! :biggrin:

#4 msabas

msabas

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

I love those shots , great scenes

#5 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

O mi gosh... mate those are incredible shots! Well done! DO MORE! :(

#6 Erik Bernskiold

Erik Bernskiold

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:48 AM

Thanks everyone! :blink: Bug, I sure will do more (I post more regulary on my dA account :P)

#7 defiek

defiek

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

Great shots, I love the colors on the third one. I dont really like the big borders though.

#8 formla

formla

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:05 AM

excellent photos, whats your camera?!!! do you use any specific kind of lenses?!!!

#9 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photoshop, Parkour, Buildering, Rock Climbing, Adrenaline, Extreme sports, Extreme lifestyle

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:17 AM

Very great shots, espicially the third one.... Can't wait to see more from you :D

#10 blaze13

blaze13

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:20 AM

Very nice and clean. Love the colors. The third one was my favorite. Great job and post more when you get the chance. :D

#11 Erik Bernskiold

Erik Bernskiold

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:30 AM

Thanks everyone! :P

excellent photos, whats your camera?!!! do you use any specific kind of lenses?!!!

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55 kit lens, I also have a 70-300 Sigma as well. I'm saving up for a super wide 10-20.

#12 Jurge

Jurge

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:39 AM

Amazing mate,
what amera would you reccomend for a begginer without muh money?

#13 affenmunkEY

affenmunkEY

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

Real nice photos, I love photography but I'll have to wait a couple of years yet, till I get myself a real decent camera.

#14 Erik Bernskiold

Erik Bernskiold

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:04 AM

Thanks all! :biggrin:

Amazing mate,
what amera would you reccomend for a begginer without muh money?

That all depends on your budget, and how advanced camera you are looking for!

Real nice photos, I love photography but I'll have to wait a couple of years yet, till I get myself a real decent camera.

It's not the camera but the photographer ;) (Of course having nice gear helps)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users