• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photoshop, Parkour, Buildering, Rock Climbing, Adrenaline, Extreme sports, Extreme lifestyle

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:15 AM

Well again something from me.... Just various shots from varios time.

Drops
Posted Image
Maple leaf
Posted Image
Mushrooms
Posted Image
Bridge Sõpruse
Posted Image
Aaronteryy
Posted Image
Takeoff - saddly it is not that good :)
Posted Image
We'll fight for food
Posted Image
Eye
Posted Image
Kanji
Posted Image

There are more in my gallery, just check it out: http://gal.xxx-treme.pri.ee

#2 DeathWish^!

DeathWish^!

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop :)

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:27 PM

i like the drops and the dog the best there very good quality pictures

Also the eye one with the pigeon i like the way that the pigeon stands out in the picture

#3 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:33 PM

Your dog has the most gorgeous face, did you cut that out?

Mushrooms and water drops are great pics

#4 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Photoshop, Parkour, Buildering, Rock Climbing, Adrenaline, Extreme sports, Extreme lifestyle

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:21 PM

No Donna, it is not cut out it is full resolution like that... And dog's have the tendency to make a cute face when there is foon on the table... They want food! :P

#5 StudicaSkills

StudicaSkills

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:looking for people with some techie-talent, and informing them of ways to win just for doing what they love!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

oh, what a photogenic pooch! i like that there is no red-eye, as animals always seem to pick that up all too well. very little camera/light glare, too. cute puppy!

my favourites are the water drops and the bridge - the colouring in the latter is GORGEOUS. the lights, especially in the reflection, add a really pretty effect. subtle, soft - well-composed. i also like that there's more sky than landscape in that one, which i doubt most people would have done.

#6 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

Well I didn't use flash on this shot, that is why there are no red eyes on this photo.

Well the bridge is composed that way because otherwise there was too much of empty space in bottom. And well it seemed the best that way....

Thx!

#7 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:49 AM

Some absoultely gorgeous shots there, mate <_< Favourites are the top two

Edited by Bug, 06 February 2008 - 12:49 AM.

#8 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:22 AM

Thank you Bug! <_<

#9 w1lz

w1lz

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

Not really much to, 2, 4, 9. The rest are ok.

#10 CrazedLlama

CrazedLlama

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Music, Guitar, Basketball

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

Awesome pictures :) You already know im your fan! These are great! Good job.

#11 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Thank you CrazedLlama ;)

But to w1lz - I'd like to see a reasoned statements, not just a saying: Those are bad, those are ok... ;) Only this way it is possible to get better and take shots like that better ;) So can you point out why 2, 4 and 9 aren't ok?
Have you noticed me saying that your photos aren't good and not pointing out any reasons? I think not :) So please point out how these can be done better ;)

#12 jwolbert89

jwolbert89

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:04 AM

I really like the fungus pic. It has really great focus and depth. :biggrin:

#13 w1lz

w1lz

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:51 PM

Thank you CrazedLlama :)

But to w1lz - I'd like to see a reasoned statements, not just a saying: Those are bad, those are ok... :) Only this way it is possible to get better and take shots like that better ;) So can you point out why 2, 4 and 9 aren't ok?
Have you noticed me saying that your photos aren't good and not pointing out any reasons? I think not :biggrin: So please point out how these can be done better ;)

It was late in the uk and i was tired!

2 for me is preety boring, it lacks something, maybe being closer to get more of the detail would of helped?
4 would be nice if you could see the reflections more and less of the sky, maybe of even got in closer? It feels like a badly waited shot, with the tree on the left, it almost looks like the bridge is going down off the right of the picture.
9 I don't like because you see this sort of stuff all the time, everywhere. Not many colours, taken of something simple and just generally a shot i dislike!

6/7 are your best shots imo.

#14 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:54 AM

Well yeah, I must agree on 2 that is rather dull, but some people like simplicity, and with 18-55EFs it is not that simple to get closer and get a good shot. I took #2 for simplicity, but in here i discivered that i had put the file as it came in raw from camera. My bad
About nr 4. You know how and why the bridges are build? You know that bridge goes up and from some point it goes down again? Well this part of the bridge that goes down, on the picture. There is no rule for the reflections, it is just a common thought that instead of night sky, yuo should leave reflections on - somtimes you get better image on, if there is less water and more sky. In-case of this picture I wanted to get the gradients of sky on. And the shot is not waited, I was just walking down the river and wanted to test out F22-30" on this scenario.
About #9 - well it is just your personal preference :P

#15 arjo

arjo

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:32 AM

They're all really nice. My favorites though are the mushrooms, waterdrops and the dog.

#16 Brandonador

Brandonador

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:I really love computers. Especially the internet, and discovering new people's ideas, and designs. Love to look at different layouts and coded designs that people come up with. And Flickr, one of my favorite sites...

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Wow, very nice shots! I really like all of them! :)

#17 xXx-Treme

xXx-Treme

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

Thank you guys!!! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users