4 replies to this topic

#1 Crotale

Crotale

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hi. I recently submitted a tutorial, but it was declined due the wrong avatar. I was informed of the declination via email, and was subsequently offered the opportunity to provide the correction and resubmission by responding to the email. I added the correct avatar and resubmitted over ten days ago, yet my tutorial is not in the pending list. I not received any further email or other notification that the tutorial did not meet this site's standards.

I made an attempt this evening to resubmit the tutorial via the web-based submission, but it will not allow me to submit because the tutorial link is already listed in the database. Is there a possibility of getting this issue corrected?

Thanks for any help offered.

#2 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

Hi Crotale, can you please use the contact page so it goes straight to Dan, he'll reply to you and fix it up.

http://www.pixel2life.com/contact/

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hi. I recently submitted a tutorial, but it was declined due the wrong avatar. I was informed of the declination via email, and was subsequently offered the opportunity to provide the correction and resubmission by responding to the email. I added the correct avatar and resubmitted over ten days ago, yet my tutorial is not in the pending list. I not received any further email or other notification that the tutorial did not meet this site's standards.

I made an attempt this evening to resubmit the tutorial via the web-based submission, but it will not allow me to submit because the tutorial link is already listed in the database. Is there a possibility of getting this issue corrected?

Thanks for any help offered.

No worries, as long as you submitted the new avatar via email I will take care of it... just a little behind on emails as we've been preparing for the v5 update. Hang in there!

Dan

#4 Crotale

Crotale

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

Thanks you Donna and Faken. You are awesome.

#5 Crotale

Crotale

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hi again. It has been almost a month since I first submitted my tutorial and no dice yet. I received an email a few days after submitting my tutorial telling me that the wrong avatar was submitted and that I could resubmit via email, which I did on Sept 15 with the correct avatar. Did you not receive the email? Please let me know if I should retransmit. I think I have been fairly patient but this is about to the point that I am discouraged enough to not make this effort again.

Thanks for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users