• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
i accpet

Posted Image

Posted Image

any tips...are these good? xD...they each take me like 30 minutes,i need to learn how to put font >.<

#2 Demonixxx

Demonixxx

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

Would have to say the last one looks the best by far, couldn't tell you what is going on on the first one, try layering and reducing some visual point on the bg, maybe some overlay or something. There are some really good c4d's out there that would look really good with the render of choice. Hope that helps alittle, if you need some help, there are tons of tut's on the home screen or you could just shoot me a pm.

#3 Nexxus

Nexxus

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:32 AM

Not bad. Tuts are always a great place to start learning and developing ur skills. You shouldn't follow them to the letter; instead, experiment with diff settings along the way to see if you can improve it or add ur own twist to it. Sometimes the coolest stuff is made by experimenting!

Two main areas i notice that you can improve on are colors and blending. I use the color wheel to help with decide complimentary colors which makes the piece more appealing to the eye. Blending helps the bg meld in with the pic so it looks like it belongs there..work on blending the bg with the picture. Keep up the good work!

#4 digital47

digital47

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:55 AM

blending needs some sculpting and the backgrounds are really boring and repetitive.

a little action wouldn't hurt at all.

action action action

#5 vegetaiscool13

vegetaiscool13

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:19 PM

thx guys :angrylooking:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users