1 reply to this topic

#1 Scrutiny

Scrutiny

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:23 PM

Haven't posted much here and I'm gonna start getting more involved with design communities online. Here goes

Terragraphy
Posted Image

Genie
Posted Image

Any Medium
Posted Image

Looking for some tough critique on these. I already had a close friend point out that a huge portion of my work has the subject in the center-bottom portion of the "canvas." A description which fits these three nicely :P

So yah whatcha think? :(

#2 Rotten Panda

Rotten Panda

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:46 AM

i'm quite impressed i must say all three show high quality use of gradients that dont leave my eyes bleeding and screaming. thumbs up there, and as your friend has said alot of work is done in the bottom expecially so with genie, have you thought of maybe a)cropping down and then out to the sides or b)swapping the purple and yellow around? a is probs the best choice, but i wouldn't mind seeing b considering how hard the purple hits the eye.... because you have the white as the focal point, purple being purple kinda fights for the attention and just hurts my retina after a short time... deffinetly makes an impact but unsure of what kinda feel you where going after..

love terraform

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users