Photo

Affiliation applications currently on hold!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:52 PM

Please note that affiliation requests are currently on hold. Any submitted requests will be seen but probably not considered. We have noticed a pretty big imbalance where some affiliates are providing us with loads of traffic and others are relatively stagnant. Many of the applications are from sites that are just starting out and have no traffic or much content. The whole point of affiliating is to share traffic, not rely on us to give you some and not get any back (we do affiliate with ppl that have awesome designs and that staff love even if traffic is next to nothing). So we are working on some alternative solutions for ppl "just starting out" where you will be able to list your site on pixel2life and the affiliate applications will be more stringent based on content, design and traffic levels. Keep an eye out for the featured annoucement, and for those that have applied in the past but never received a response (you were probably declined), you will be able to re-apply for the new program once it's in place and have a great chance of being included.

So just a heads up... we're looking to better reward our partners and affiliates that send us traffic as well as receive, and we're also going to help out those that want to get listed that may not be cut to affiliate just yet. We are grateful to everyone that links back to our site, so hopefully this will help you guys out a bit in return.

Thanks,
Faken

#2 _*Canen Art_*

_*Canen Art_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2004 - 09:22 PM

this will be nice for little people like myself.. hopefully one day i can drive a lot of traffic your way and vis versa... for the mean time you are linked on my site just cause all the great info you have on your site.. its helped me to make things better on my site.. and maybe it might help others that visit my site and wonder on over to yours..

Jason :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users