#1 ukpf1s

ukpf1s

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:41 AM

Hello

I have the trial version of MF MX at work and I was wondering if I could make a .fla/.swf and save it as a animated .gif.

I trying to make a banner for a invisionfree message board. I did find a java script that makes flash pictures/movies able to be used as a banner logo. But when people use the FireFox browser the picture doesn't show up. .gif/jpeg/png etc are really best for that type of board. So I was wondering is it possiable make a flash movie/document and save it as a animated .gif and have it look the same as if it really were a macro flash movie/document ?

#2 Spy

Spy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:53 AM

well.. you can convert swf to gif, try with Flash SWF to GIF AVI Converter <- http://www.download....4-10381365.html

Edited by Spy, 04 August 2005 - 06:54 AM.

#3 ukpf1s

ukpf1s

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:59 AM

Is there a "Save As" > ".GIF" option in Flash. Im not at the location where I have Flash on the PC.

#4 Spy

Spy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 07:42 AM

to save it in gif go to File -> Export -> Export Movie :)

Edited by Spy, 04 August 2005 - 07:45 AM.

#5 ukpf1s

ukpf1s

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:15 AM

After I save it as a .Gif. When I preview it as a .GIF will it be animated and function just like if it was a .fla ?

Sorry, Im a novice at using flash. I only started using it a few days ago and Im still learning.

Im trying to make a banner (w780x h137) that looks like a big "tech sig", but all the "tech lines" are moving/fading in & out/ while a few other objects are moving indepently at different speeds.

I have the picture all figured out in my head, but Im not sure where to begin because I don't know if some of my ideas are possiable. That is why Im curious if a flash movie/picture can be converted to a animated .GIF and look and function as if it really where a .fla. I hope you understand what Im trying to say.

#6 Spy

Spy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:51 AM

hm.. It's not exporting stuff from library, so you have to make everything on scene, but it works fine when you convert swf to gif with Flash SWF to GIF AVI Converter

Edited by Spy, 04 August 2005 - 08:52 AM.

#7 _*Duck11_*

_*Duck11_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2005 - 02:25 AM

Hello

I have the trial version of MF MX at work and I was wondering if I could make a .fla/.swf and save it as a animated .gif.

I trying to make a banner for a invisionfree message board. I did find a java script that makes flash pictures/movies able to be used as a banner logo. But when people use the FireFox browser the picture doesn't show up. .gif/jpeg/png etc are really best for that type of board. So I was wondering is it possiable make a flash movie/document and save it as a animated .gif and have it look the same as if it really were a macro flash movie/document ?

Hi there!
Recently I've found the program, wich convert swf to video. You can download it here:
http://www.geovid.com/Flash_to_Video_Encoder_PRO/flash-to-video-encoder-pro.exe
Using this prog you can add your logo to final video.
Quite nice program! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users