sq3r

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 08 August 2006 - 07:54 PM

CONTEST OVER!

After 12 hours straight of careful consideration and deliberation, I have come to the following conclusions:

1st Place - Magnesium

The winning comic:
Posted Image

Once again, a lack of information within the comic or to accompany it proved very amusingly amusing. You also did a swell job of keeping the original "style" of art. It was also a really cool comic.

Your Prize:
> A one-of-a-kind digital painting done by me of a subject that YOU CHOOSE

So just post what you want the one-of-a-kind painting to be about and I'll make it and post it here for you. With a signature of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Place - Myoto

The winning comic:
Posted Image

My favorite thing about it is that there was somehow a huge dinosaur in that little package, and the other thing I like is how the guy looks leaning against the wall in the last panel. I dunno, it just looks cool and conveys a "job well done" message. Which it was.

Your Prize:
> I'll send you a text file containing a secret message!

I have yet to think of a profound enough secret message, but I will do it very soon.

3rd Place - RedDragon

The winning comic:
Posted Image

Boobs are always fun to use it comics. I also like the coupon he got. It's like this giant piece of cardboard with a vague caption on it. Awesome. I'm also assuming that you meant to say "...I'm asking for eyes" right? Either way it doesn't matter.

Your Prize:
> The next time I'm taking a shower, I'll think about you

I did in fact think of you this morning when I took a shower. Well I thought about your comic anyway. Okay well I just thought about boobs. It still counts right?

Okay time for the obligatory "congratulations to everyone else" part. Well that's about it I guess.

The next comic will probably be a lot sooner than this one was, and maybe even something new in some way.

So everyone keep your creativity pants on and await the next version!

#2 Matheus

Matheus

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

hahaha
magnesium deserved that
hilarious

congratulations to that guy named Myoto too...

#3 Dale71

Dale71

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:46 PM

Well Done Magnesium and the other 2 that participated, Loved the comment after the 3rd Prize LOL!

#4 Magnesium

Magnesium

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, golf, Nam Pai Chuan Kung Fu, paintballing, squash, boxing and skiing

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:09 AM

My first thought upon being awarded this presitgious honour was "Thank God I didn't win 3rd place".
My original entry was going to be something about an explosion, but several others had already bagsied that idea so I looked around the fridge for inspiration.

As for my prize, I was going to ask for an exact replica of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam" or Giotto's "O", but decided on something a little more challenging - a hamster in cowboy boots and a vintage flight helmet (ala Biggles) playing the ukulele to a crowd of cross-dressing geckos. It's what I've always wanted.

Chocs away, tally ho!

#5 Mooey

Mooey

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:http://500px.com/mikeholman
    http://holmanmedia.net

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:45 AM

Your Prize:
> The next time I'm taking a shower, I'll think about you

haha - i'm sorry but thats funnier than all the clips :worthy:

#6 α∂αмяoss

α∂αмяoss

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:football, Manchester Utd., coding, web developement, business, girls and warcraft.

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:39 AM

Lol. congrats to all of you! Loved the humour!

#7 PSgirl

PSgirl

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

lol, cool entries and great prices, as in the previous one.
Congrats to all. Looking forward to see your next competition sq3r <_<

#8 PHPLounge

PHPLounge

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:56 PM

My first thought upon being awarded this presitgious honour was "Thank God I didn't win 3rd place".
My original entry was going to be something about an explosion, but several others had already bagsied that idea so I looked around the fridge for inspiration.

As for my prize, I was going to ask for an exact replica of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam" or Giotto's "O", but decided on something a little more challenging - a hamster in cowboy boots and a vintage flight helmet (ala Biggles) playing the ukulele to a crowd of cross-dressing geckos. It's what I've always wanted.

Chocs away, tally ho!

I want to see that! lol :)

#9 sq3r

sq3r

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:37 PM

Chocs away, tally ho!

I want to see that! lol :love:

And you will. I just need some time D:

And Myoto, I haven't forgotten about you. Your message will arrive and within it will reside a secret message.

#10 RedDragon

RedDragon

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:48 AM

Congrats to Magnesium and Myoto!

I'm also assuming that you meant to say "...I'm asking for eyes" right? Either way it doesn't matter.

My pencil tool has a mind of its own.. the 4 moved up and sits behind a boob. Speaking of a lack of information, my text automatically hides itself!

Hope you washed your hands.

:)

#11 Matheus

Matheus

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:24 PM

HAHA
now I know why my grandma always make that stange noise :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic