No replies to this topic

#1 AdventureBear

AdventureBear

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 11:48 PM

You guys all rock, it's fun getting to know you.

I wanted to share a logo idea that's been in my brain for awhile and I can't get it on paper. A buddy works for a firm that does security. he calls it his "spy job". (He's not a spy, it's just a joke). We talk all the time about quitting our jobs and going fishing. So we came up with the name "Spy Fishing Lodge". The name could be taken two ways, "Spy Fishing" Lodge, or the Spy "Fishing Lodge". I'm not quite sure what "Spy Fishing" is by the way. It's just a fun, fantasy place to relax, go fishing, and maybe catch some spys while we're at it. :D

I thought it'd be fun to have a logo for the lodge...I tried to sketch a swordfish, sitting in a lounge chair, with a Fedora spy type hat, fishing, with bullet hole riddled text. It didn't look good.

Anyway, do you have an idea for it? If you do, lets see it. We may actually make t-shirts, just for the two of us (and friends) on cafe press. If we do, I'll send you a free t-shirt with your logo. (or similarly priced cafe press item of your choice).

THis is just a fun idea, so I'm not offering a cash prize.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users