No replies to this topic

#1 dannyy

dannyy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:28 AM

hi there, i'm new to this and i need some help with designing my website, i can't pay anyone to do it so i'm giving it a shot myself, but i got to a point where i'm stuck and can't find what i need. any help would be much appreciated.
what i'm trying to do is to get the visitor to my site to type a line of text in a box, then choose a font from a drop down list, then color of his text from another d/d list and color of b/ground, and eventually have all this displayed in a little box underneath all the forms.... now i can set the basic forms and drop down lists, but would not have a clue on how to get the results to all go together and show in my display window on the same page, here's a site as an example of what i'm talkin about : http://www.ausfish.com.au/sticker/
i don't wanna push my luck seeing this is my first post, but i'm wondering if there's an easy way i can include
like a formula or some sort of form to calculate the cost for me after inputting a couple of variables like size and price/inch.
thanking you all in advance for any bit of help you can offer me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users