Photo
- - - - -

!Game ScreenShot Manipulation! (contest)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Rat-Man

Rat-Man

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:00 AM

-=The jist of it=-

*Basically you will be required to take one or more screen-shots from any game of your choosing and manipulate them how ever you want to fit your style,

The Rules,

* It must be: 450 x 450 ;or; 550 x 550 ;or; 650 x 650
^Reason behind this is because most monitor resolutions run high and wide, this will force you to creatively manipulate your image to be a square.

- The screen-shot(s) must be taken from your game-play, on your computer
- NO GOOGLE/YAHOO...etc. IMAGES!
- All entries are due in one week from today->(Dec 14th, 2006) due on->(Dec 21st, 2006 - Thursday)

•All submitted Images must include the following:
- Original screen-shot(s) (only links needed)
- name of game with post

"What you will I win?!?" you may ask your self?
-respect
-a nifty little ribbon to add to your signature,
and just the fact that people voted for your art work, as being the best t a given time leaves you with a satisfied feeling.

***The winner will be chosen by a poll,
I will post the poll on 12am end of the submission period.

~~~Suggestions:~~~~
:)
*Be creative- the reason for submitting the original screen-shot(s) is because, this competition is supposed to invoke the monster with-in... in a manner of speaking, lol. Just let it go, just so long as it resembles the game, or the style of your gaming, or even your mood while you play, you'll do fine.
*Be original- don't just apply an artistic-filter (Photo-Shop) and say... "Vhwah-lahhh, it's a masterpiece" ...
*More is better- the more screen-shots that you use to make you're image, the crazier, and more abstract it will look... granted this doesn't mean to take several hundred and mash them together... :P lol

...I will be submitting an entry to this competition as well, just because I can :) lol...

o and....
...may I request a sticky topic? ... plz... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users