Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:30 PM

Settle down children, its just a word... :blink:

#42 syntex

syntex

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Photography, Music, My Band, Guitar and out of my mind experiences.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:38 PM

But i am right Jaymz.

#43 jat543

jat543

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:00 PM

dude first of all, u dont tell a girl to stfu, ok thats just mean, if ya dont want to have a gf, thats fine, but dont be an arse about it, because u wanna leave ur self open for the future, what happens if she tells all the hot girls that ur a prick (not my judgement of u, just an example) and in 3 years from now when u realize girls dont have cooties and u want a gf, they all gunna remember he told so and so to stfu, and they arent gunna think highly of u, IMO, u shoulda stayed with the girl, cause a girlfriend is a good thing to have, but even so, u shouldnt have told her taht, thats just rude and mean man, speak to girls politely, its just nicer, and if u wanted to get off the phone, say, "i have to go to the bathroom, ill call u back later" easy as that

#44 Yuuki_1

Yuuki_1

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Riding my quad, Hanging out with my friends, and vidoe games.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:16 PM

Saying stfu and lying to get off the phine is wrong 2, jat, but better than stfu. You should have just friggin told her you didn't want to talk at that moment.

#45 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Programming, Client Management, Web Hosting, Tutorial Writing

Posted 02 March 2005 - 08:54 PM

Here is the thing though, I was home, and she called me like 3-4 times a night. I have clients, meetings, and other personal workings to tend to. She doesn't understand that I can't talk to her and work at the same time. Then the one time I have free time I play football, and I try explaining to her that I never get free time for myself, she whines and asks me if she was not talking to me for 10 seconds if I forgot about her?!?! Then she lowered it to 5, 3, then 1. She was complaining I didn't want to talk to her for a half hour, even though I saw her ALL day that day and she didn't feel like talking... if she doesn't feel like talking and gets away with it, why can't I. Sitting here whining and being rude to me calls for a reaction. Hence, the brother picked up the phone and told her to stop calling.

I have my fair share of girls, and this one isn't the one that hangs out the the super hot ones. And there is another girl that is obsessed with me, and she wouldn't even care.

Now I don't think you all are realizing that I will be in high-school next year... the problem with dating is still roaming? It is not like I go around sleeping with them, they more are moral support and free time from stress. Meh, think what you want ;) .

#46 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 08:58 PM

life at a computer isn't all its cracked up to be, enjoy your life outside of it as much as you can

#47 syntex

syntex

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Photography, Music, My Band, Guitar and out of my mind experiences.

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:00 PM

Tru Tru

#48 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Programming, Client Management, Web Hosting, Tutorial Writing

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:05 PM

life at a computer isn't all its cracked up to be, enjoy your life outside of it as much as you can

If you heard my life story, the understanding point would be easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users