*COMPLETE Can i rquest a sig please?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 _*ronson_*

_*ronson_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:11 PM

Could somebody please make a signature for me please? You can do it if you want faken :D :D :D
Also it doesnt need pictures if u dont wanna add them.

Specs:

Size: Dont know the size aslong as this forum allows it

Border: Yes

Background: A good background like Techno or grunge or what ever you thinks appropriate of the rest off the stuff i want on it. On my other post in general forum has a link to what type of background id prefer but its not a biggy might take years or be to hard.

Alsooooo on the post in this section called " Faken... Need a sig for www.powerarena.com" i like fakens background he did for that website that kinda stuff is MINT! that kind of signature would be awesome

Text: RoNsOn

Colours: im not bothered on the colours aslong as it fits together i like Blue with the outer glow type thing and i like white on black type of colours i also like Metalic colours i did have an idea of having a metalic border with rusted of edges

Pictures: (Dont laugh) DragonBall Z i have a few pictures but am no good at it id like Mystic Gohan, Gohan at SSJ2 or Veggeto you can type these into good image search and ull find the pictures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Idea

It contains 1 of these pictures (your choice + there in order of what i thinks best 1-4. 1 been best 3 been worst but its upto u):

Dbz 1

dbz 2

dbz 3

put my name in it somewhere like this: RoNsOn

and then this next bit of text has to be near the picture.

"And this....Is too....go even further BEYOND"

and the rest is upto u id love the same type of effect as above.

remember gotta fit on this forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Info

The people who make 1 for me will get to be my slave forever :) :D Joke

Id do it myself but i crnt do crap the image resize n stuff n all my look naff =(

so if any 1 wants to help they can (idealy faken as he is really really really really good)

Email me at [email protected] if u have made one or need to know anything.

Thank you
James

(Sorry about all the editing)

#2 _*Scuba06Steve_*

_*Scuba06Steve_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:53 AM

lol i thought this site was here so people could learn more abotu making your own?

ill make u one give me 5 min

#3 _*Scuba06Steve_*

_*Scuba06Steve_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:00 AM

ok fnie took 2 min but here this is the coolest sig ever u should def. use it

Posted Image

i also decided to put in, when ryu throws his fireball things, adugan... or what ever he says because street fighter reminds me of dbz so much... and i dont know what dbz guys yell when they fight or throw fire or what not...

but this sig owns

#4 _*oochie_*

_*oochie_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:16 AM

LOL! Bestest sig evar.

#5 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:59 AM

:ph34r: Haha... nice. Ron - if now one makes *cough* serious *cough* attempt at making you a sig, I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Faken

#6 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 03:05 PM

Posted Image

Whatcha think?

#7 _*FaultySanity_*

_*FaultySanity_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

Whatcha think?

Some improvments to take into consideration:

Never Bevel & emboss Grunge font, its a bad, bad idea

Try to aviod noticable filters for background, make people say "How'd he do that?"

Try to find a color scheme and stick with it

#8 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 04:20 PM

Thanks, I'll take that into consideration. I don't do a grungy look that often lol... PS: how do you make your text like that? Could you PM me and let me know? I love the crisp bevel you use...

#9 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 04:29 PM

Is this any better?

Posted Image

#10 _*Jay_*

_*Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 05:47 PM

deffinatly better

#11 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 05:56 PM

Nice work.. that looks awesome. Nice job :thumbsup:

Faken

#12 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 08:49 AM

Thanks! I get it from lots of practice designing for many websites :ph34r:

#13 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:41 PM

Ronson, could you let me know when you've picked this up? I'll leave it on my server for a couple more days, then I'll take it off. Should you not get it in time, mail me and I'll send it to you, its not a problem...

#14 _*Jay_*

_*Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:53 PM

It contains 1 of these pictures (your choice + there in order of what i thinks best 1-4. 1 been best 3 been worst but its upto u):

Dbz 1

dbz 2

dbz 3

you haven't put his pic in...

#15 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2004 - 07:13 PM

Also it doesnt need pictures if u dont wanna add them.

;)

#16 _*becksman2_*

_*becksman2_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:39 AM

erm.. i don't know if this thread is closed or not.. just wanna give it a try..if it's ok to you guyz... Posted Image

this is what i came out with... sorry to ronson if this one doesn't suit your need.. just playing around with photoshop and put some Son Goku's pic in this sig + japanese & comic font style to give it a little bit of manga or anime look. hope you'll like it. and let me know if u've taken the image so i can remove it from my server. thanks.

Posted Image

#17 _*ronson_*

_*ronson_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:24 AM

OoOoOoOo Nice sigs :-D soryr i havent been here, we had to have the phone cut off so we can get broadband...but i love the sigs especially the first 1 lol it i actually cool in a freaky kinda way.

Thank you for the sigs add a bit of java script then you can have all the sigs showing like every 5 secs lol

Thank you guys

and i am learning my sig turned into a right mess though anyways thank again i think they cool =D=D=D=D=D=D

Also ive taken them all off here so you can remove them from you're servers im really sorry about the delays.

#18 _*ronson_*

_*ronson_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:56 AM

Right well i cannot take the first image it comes up as file so email me at [email protected] with it if you could please cos i lurveeeee it and can you have moving sigs? because ill make .gif so it will show all the sigs =D

#19 _*Jaymz_*

_*Jaymz_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:15 AM

Rename it to filename.gif (add the .gif part) and it should work. If not, drop me an e-mail at jaymz(at)pixel2life.com and I'll hook you up.

#20 _*ronson_*

_*ronson_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:54 AM

wellllll i got it thanks to AOL it has some uses....BUT im tryna make it all into a gif so all ov em play but the frames just stay 1 size and i want it so it just show the picture not extra bits cos its a bit smaller (you're picture caused this haha) but ohwell its funny giving me summat to do other than stare at the girls walking by my window

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users