Photo

Forum categories upgraded as we prep phase 1!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 09:48 AM

In preperation for the implementation of phase 1 of our huge membership system update, I've re-organized the forums a bit and I've added tons of new forums and some new categories. Tutorials now have their own category and I've broken them down into different forums for the various applications. I've also expanded the help section with some new forums in there, including Flash, Website Marketing and more. I'll be working on them tonight as well tweaking the various areas and you should be seeing the phase 1 implementation of our membership system in the next few days, pending any disasters.

For those of you going "Phase 1? What the hell is he talking about?!", we are currently working on a huge membership system to expand our community and bring to you a tutorial index experience un-matched on the web. We have 3 major phases outlined that will be developped and implemented over the next few months. Phase 1 is just the ground work with a member nav bar and some serious forum integration with the rest of the site. We're hoping to have it ready and done in the next few days.

Hope everyone enjoys the new changes ;)

Faken

#2 _*-[DarkLeo02]-_*

_*-[DarkLeo02]-_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2004 - 12:14 PM

Yay ^-^

#3 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:29 PM

I was waiting for the first update lol. I cannot wait until it is all finished.

#4 _*Anarchy_*

_*Anarchy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:33 PM

cool ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users