• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#81 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:24 AM

Ah well.. it's been fun. Time to go do some work and let Stu think up a new post about horses getting high! :blink:

Dan

#82 Mr. Matt

Mr. Matt

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

if you read a few pages back I have a new thread idea, England v America, who has the better cars

#83 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:57 AM

if you read a few pages back I have a new thread idea, England v America, who has the better cars

Well we both have Ford :blink: LOL!

No thanks... There's plenty of other places we can have these debates, and I can't argue anything because no one can agree with me without being tagged a brown noser lol!

Dan

#84 Mr. Matt

Mr. Matt

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:01 AM

yea lol and i cant debate about fords because i own and drive one lol

#85 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:04 AM

yea lol and i cant debate about fords because i own and drive one lol

I had a 96 Ford Mustang... poor thing died a horrible death.

Dan

#86 Mr. Matt

Mr. Matt

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:24 AM

I have a ford fiesta encore, perfect little machine

#87 Stu

Stu

Retired P2L Staff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:44 AM

and I can't argue anything because no one can agree with me without being tagged a brown noser lol!

get over it ffs. i called them brown nosers because they sent you pm about it instead of just posting in here. if they felt so strongly about it, why not post in here?

#88 JamesPickens

JamesPickens

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:09 AM

FORD - Found on the road dead.

#89 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:20 AM

FORD backwards = Driver Returns on Foot :P

Dan

#90 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:24 AM

Ford is Posted Image

This entire topic has changed from foot ball to cars :P split it as the entire topic makes little or no sense to the average Yogi Bear

#91 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:26 AM

Ford is Posted Image

This entire topic has changed from foot ball to cars :P split it as the entire topic makes little or no sense to the average Yogi Bear

yeah, but it's more fun this way :( lol!

Dan

#92 Mr. Matt

Mr. Matt

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:41 AM

Ford is Posted Image

it does make sense, not being sexist:

we are guys debating about guy thing, cars (soon) and sports. Well we (i say we when it was mostly me) said American Football is bad, which well tbh it is (no brown nose here) and then it slowly moved to cars as you said, and the next thing you know is i will be saying american beers are bad

#93 Clandestine

Clandestine

* Forum Police *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:42 AM

man that was an interesting 5 pages of reading.....

but yea i personally :P fords.. My entire family has fords and I never seen anything wrong with them.

#94 SHIVMOO

SHIVMOO

Honoured X Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:53 AM

nevermind English or american football

aussie rules :P

or jet boat racing, now thats a great thing to watch

#95 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:56 AM

Ford is Posted Image

we are guys debating about guy thing, cars (soon) and sports. Well we (i say we when it was mostly me) said American Football is bad, which well tbh it is (no brown nose here) and then it slowly moved to cars as you said, and the next thing you know is i will be saying american beers are bad

My sister inlaw owns and races corvettes in the US, no guy can pass her. Two of my friends are qualified mechanics both females now tell me it's a guys thing :( Guys just like to think they know everything about cars lol us females just sit back and laugh.

#96 Clandestine

Clandestine

* Forum Police *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:01 PM

My sister inlaw owns and races corvettes in the US, no guy can pass her. Two of my friends are qualified mechanics both females now tell me it's a guys thing :P Guys just like to think they know everything about cars lol us females just sit back and laugh.

this made me giggle... its true to, us guys do like to think we know everything lol....

-Devyn

#97 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:04 PM

Ford is Posted Image

My sister inlaw owns and races corvettes in the US, no guy can pass her. Two of my friends are qualified mechanics both females now tell me it's a guys thing :( Guys just like to think they know everything about cars lol us females just sit back and laugh.

So how many garages do you pass by and see female mechanics? ;)

There was this great episode of Roseanne awhile back... where she's telling her husband there is no such thing as a "guy" thing. Dan turns around and says "Oh yeah? Try writing your name in the snow" LOL! Brilliant hahaha

Dan

#98 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:06 PM

or jet boat racing, now thats a great thing to watch

Seriously... jetboat racing is INSANE!!! It's basically suicide lol! Gotta love the announcers explaining why a boat went airborn and smashed into a million pieces... they keep replaying it and pointing out the exact error or whatever, but to me (I know jack about boat racing) it just looks like it completely and radomly just caught wind underneath and got launched lol!

Anyhow, yeah... crazy sport indeed.

Dan

#99 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

Ford is Posted Image

Dan

Dunno about the country you live in, ooops I mean the province but here we have quite a few.

#100 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:09 PM

Ford is Posted Image

This entire topic has changed from foot ball to cars :( split it as the entire topic makes little or no sense to the average Yogi Bear

My sister inlaw owns and races corvettes in the US, no guy can pass her. Two of my friends are qualified mechanics both females now tell me it's a guys thing ;) Guys just like to think they know everything about cars lol us females just sit back and laugh.

Dan

Dunno about the country you live in, ooops I mean the province but here we have quite a few.

I demand pics for proof... ok, I want pics so I can see sweaty babes covered in car grease in chewed up overalls :P

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users