Dan

#22 adamfran

adamfran

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:51 AM

What makes me laugh is the products page...

They offer "proffesional templates" for $100...when they can't even make a template themself

Edited by adamfran, 24 May 2006 - 10:37 AM.

#23 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:33 AM

I'm filing now... but in the meantime, you can tell them how you feel at http://www.masterboa...o/contactus.php

Dan

#24 Clandestine

Clandestine

* Forum Police *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:21 PM

ahaha this is to funny.. They want to sell templates but they cant even make their own. What are they just going to rip ever template that a customer asked them to do. hahaa

Take em down Faken

#25 albinoAZN

albinoAZN

Albinos Are Extinct!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:36 PM

sent them an email saying:

Hey!! how are you? I'm good. Just thought I'd tell you how pathetic it is that you stole Pixel2Life's template.. Go jump a bridge.

:)

their prodcuts suck...

1. Templates : download at least 50 proffesional templates like our site only for 100$

2. Flash : download 100 proffesional flash sites with full psd and flash sources only for 100$

3. Scripts : download 1000 high quality and use full scripts pakage only for 100$

4. Ebooks : download 500 ebooks pakage only for 100$

5. Guides : download all major tranning 300 guides for only 100$.

6. Adsense : download 155 full working adsense websites for only 100$

7. Tools : download 30 submission and tracker and use full tools only for 100$

8. Another adsense : 300 adsense ready websites only for 100$

Edited by Albino4zn, 24 May 2006 - 12:39 PM.

#26 AvengeX

AvengeX

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:d&b

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:44 PM

Hmm, instead of saying rippers suck, which they do, but since people are doing it to blatently increase their post count I'll just comment on how well the ripper adapted the layout.

To be honest, you have to give it to them, they did spend a lot of time adapting their site.

Sadly I can't find the "articals", and contrary to the title I didn't get what I want, which at the moment is ice cream.

If you excuse me, I'm now going to find some ice cream.

Good day.

#27 Clandestine

Clandestine

* Forum Police *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:46 PM

Hmm, instead of saying rippers suck, which they do, but since people are doing it to blatently increase their post count I'll just comment on how well the ripper adapted the layout.

To be honest, you have to give it to them, they did spend a lot of time adapting their site.

Sadly I can't find the "articals", and contrary to the title I didn't get what I want, which at the moment is ice cream.

Good day.

is this your site? B)

:P

#28 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Interests:Making Websites, Working in 3D, Playing the Drums

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:12 PM

Good day.

WHY would you give a ripped site any praise :P they couldn't even design it themself!!!

Hoot

#29 Dirk Black

Dirk Black

Sir Emo Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Interests:C4D graphic artwork and design, music (guitar songwriting vocals.) Painting, photography, video games.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:33 PM

Good day.

yeah uhh they did a crappy job, come on, its wrong on so many different levels how could you even consider giving them praise?
Good day.

#30 Tirus

Tirus

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Programming, Music, Martial Arts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 07:44 PM

losers :P

#31 sp0173d_24

sp0173d_24

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Web Designing, Learning Multimedia,Programming

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:11 AM

Maybe his the one whos owns this creepy junky site.take em down faken

Edited by sp0173d_24, 25 May 2006 - 12:12 AM.

#32 AvengeX

AvengeX

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:d&b

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:28 AM

Lol, are you serious? You're asking Faken to take me down because I was the only one in the entire thread not to say "rippaz suckz0r, ban dem all now!11". I think if you even did any research, you would find that I own http://www.avengex.com, not that lame site. You should be ashamed of yourselves even thinking I was the ripper.

@Everyone else:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think they did a good job because if you look at the navigation bar (at the top, the one on the bottom looks awful) you'll notice they made their own icons and so on. It's a little bit better than all the other blatant rips I've seen of this site.

So, if you're going to go "zomg he'z da ripper cozs he iz givin dem praise", please feel free to swallow your words now and forever hold your peace :P

Secondly, ripping, as much as it is hated, can require some skill. It simply depends on what level or standard you want to do it to. *This is my opinion here, and at this point I would like to highlight the fact I have not ripped, do not rip, and have no intention of ripping* For example, you can obviously see the person has taken some time to make a new header.

#33 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:28 AM

I don't think clicking "save as" and ticking off the "include images" requires much skill... Any low level designer could rip off and modify a website in 10 minutes.

Anyhow, I knew you were farting Will... no worries ;)

Dan

#34 Clandestine

Clandestine

* Forum Police *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:32 PM

Lol, are you serious? You're asking Faken to take me down because I was the only one in the entire thread not to say "rippaz suckz0r, ban dem all now!11". I think if you even did any research, you would find that I own http://www.avengex.com, not that lame site. You should be ashamed of yourselves even thinking I was the ripper.

@Everyone else:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think they did a good job because if you look at the navigation bar (at the top, the one on the bottom looks awful) you'll notice they made their own icons and so on. It's a little bit better than all the other blatant rips I've seen of this site.

So, if you're going to go "zomg he'z da ripper cozs he iz givin dem praise", please feel free to swallow your words now and forever hold your peace :P

Secondly, ripping, as much as it is hated, can require some skill. It simply depends on what level or standard you want to do it to. *This is my opinion here, and at this point I would like to highlight the fact I have not ripped, do not rip, and have no intention of ripping* For example, you can obviously see the person has taken some time to make a new header.

I think he was being sarcastic.............

-Devyn

#35 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 04:57 PM

@Everyone else:

I think he was being sarcastic.............

-Devyn

Actually I think he ment take the site down not AvengeX down

@Everyone else:

I still dont see how you can think they did a good job!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE SITE!

Hoot

Edited by Hoot, 25 May 2006 - 05:01 PM.

#36 Pepper

Pepper

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:45 PM

Isn't pixel2lifes a template? Um....well...based off this template?

http://www.4template...tes/48/AX0073BL

That template is more like p2lstudios.com

But ya, its still a rip because you did a lot of changes on your main site

#37 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:46 PM

Yeah but still, as you can tell P2L is a drastic change from that template

Hoot

#38 Matheus

Matheus

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:51 PM

HAHAHA
LOOK AT THEIR NON-SOLID TABLES
WHAT A LAME

Contact their hosting and get them down, faken

EDITED:
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS:

Copyright © 2006 MasterBoard.Info!.All rights reserved.

masterlamer.info !

Edited by Myoto, 25 May 2006 - 08:00 PM.

#39 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 11:57 PM

Yes, a template I OWN.

Well get this... the company that is hosting this site is completely ignoring me. http://www.vistapages.com/

They even deleted my posts off their forum and banned me (I just changed IP and got back in). LOL!

So I am calling their DC in the morning. Would be funny if they shut down the entire host like that over guy at tutspk or whatever it was called. LOL!

Dan

#40 Matthew.

Matthew.

Official Spammer .Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:19 AM

Vistapages....what dickheads :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users