71 replies to this topic

#41 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:01 PM

Fsquad, it took almost 3mths before they started to get generated again, I hope he doesn't get you as well I know of 5 people this is happening to atm.

Another 2 were processed onto my CC this morning, he's billed and processed, how the hell he's processing these without my authorization I have no idea but again I have to wait until they show on the electronic statement before I can do anything.

His billing system has gone into auto mode and it's just sending out payment reminders then it sends out 3 others to say if your account is not paid your account will be suspended (duh my account was suspended back in Oct how can you suspend a supended site :doh: the server doesn't even exist. ) then a week later it takes your payment. :angrylooking:

#42 Matt L

Matt L

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:12 PM

If you can get in touch with him, ask him if he can spell "lawsuit".

#43 Fsquad

Fsquad

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

Does anyone remember since what date he started processing the CC's him self through the control panel?
Before that, an other company did the CC process if i'm not mistaking.

Edited by Fsquad, 08 January 2007 - 02:47 PM.

#44 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:34 PM

Does anyone remember since what date he started processing the CC's him self through the control panel?
Before that, an other company did the CC process if i'm not mistaking.

Have already tried searching on the merchant only found the software he's using but he'll have a merchant acount with someone and only banks have this info and cannot give it out, I got told if he took money from my account again his merchant account would be suspended so he really needs to show face here as it's going to hard to be reinstated.

Data center cannot give his personal details without a subpoena, and all they have is an email and phone number anyways so that's a little pointless. But with one his billing system can be turned off but no one knows where he is to serve one on him anyways. So still looking into the legal side of all of this.

Someone must be on serverseed somewhere as just noticed all my support tickets on this have been unanswered and closed :angrylooking:

#45 Braunson

Braunson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:24 PM

Hmm Weird, non of my tickets have been closed nor reply'd to.

Hmm How would i get my domain from him. I registered it on his account now how would i get it so i can control it?

I've reg'ed with namecheap.com and paid for a transfer from td to my account but now I need an eec or something like that code to confirm it. Where would i get that, from tysoft? or his host?

you will need to provide us with the EPP code for those domains. Please obtain the EPP code from your current registrar.

Edited by Braunson, 08 January 2007 - 04:26 PM.

#46 Matthew.

Matthew.

Official Spammer .Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

Braunson,

This post and those after may help you:
http://www.pixel2lif...p...st&p=173309

Remember not to use a host as a registrar next time :angrylooking: If you separate your host and domain if one goes 'belly up' then you can at least assure you have control over the other.

Edited by Matthew., 08 January 2007 - 04:33 PM.

#47 Braunson

Braunson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:50 PM

Hmm that sorta helped but I still have one question Matthew.

I changed nameservers through my serverseed member's panel to my new host but what i want is the full control of the domain. So it's registered to me in my name... do you see what i mean..?

#48 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Interests:Making Websites, Working in 3D, Playing the Drums

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:13 PM

Go to godaddy (or a company like that) and transfer your domain to there, thats what I did once server seed died since my domain was registered with them.

Hoot

#49 Braunson

Braunson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:18 PM

But how'd you get the EEP code? Im transferring with namecheap.com

#50 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:53 PM

But how'd you get the EEP code? Im transferring with namecheap.com

enom should give you that

Have a read http://www.pixel2lif...p...5072&st=320 follow Fsquad's replies

#51 Braunson

Braunson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:25 AM

Thank you for the quick reply Donna, I've already sent them an email using ([email protected]) but no reply since. It's been a few days now almost a week.

Hmm what to do, what to do...

#52 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:28 AM

Thank you for the quick reply Donna, I've already sent them an email using ([email protected]) but no reply since. It's been a few days now almost a week.

Hmm what to do, what to do...

If you don't hear anything back by tomorrow email them again it took a week before Fsquad had a reply.

#53 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:32 PM

hmm, I got my domain transfered in like a day or two.

Hoot

#54 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

hmm, I got my domain transfered in like a day or two.

Hoot

Different type of transfer Hoot

=============

After a whole 3 months a ticket has just been replied to on Serverseed :rolleyes:

These three incorrect billings have been reversed - you should see the credits on your card tomorrow night.

Bill
Server Seed, LLC
"Hosting for the Web Enthusiast"

I'm trying to see if he'll respond to anymore tickets to see where tysoft is I went a little nuts yesterday lol and posted ticket after ticket to every single department he has. Guess something worked

#55 Hoot

Hoot

* Hooty Tooty Fruit *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:25 PM

Good luck, maybe you will figure out what the heck happened over there (however I do not plan on going back!!!)

Hoot

#56 Braunson

Braunson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:20 PM

I finally got my auth code, thanks again guys, and girls for the help.

I too am never going back there. None of my tickets have been anwsered as of yet also.

#57 Fsquad

Fsquad

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:30 AM

After a whole 3 months a ticket has just been replied to on Serverseed ;)

These three incorrect billings have been reversed - you should see the credits on your card tomorrow night.

Bill
Server Seed, LLC

I'm trying to see if he'll respond to anymore tickets to see where tysoft is I went a little nuts yesterday lol and posted ticket after ticket to every single department he has. Guess something worked

Thats just crazy, i mean the half of serverseed's servers are completely down, there is no support what so ever. He must have lost every costumer by now. Why is Bill the one replying, I'm wondering?
I can't imagine, if i was Ty, I'd still be paying Bill because from our point of view, that guy has done nothing.
What happened to Ty? I can't imagine him being so irresponsible leaving his company to die without any explanation.

Anyway good to hear the billings have been reversed donna.

Edited by Fsquad, 10 January 2007 - 05:33 AM.

#58 Braunson

Braunson

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:04 AM

I'd still be paying Bill because from our point of view, that guy has done nothing.

Mabe he has no admin access, just a certain part of the support area. Who knows. I've only got a reply from him once when I registered.

#59 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:49 PM

After a whole 3 months a ticket has just been replied to on Serverseed :D

Bill
Server Seed, LLC

Thats just crazy, i mean the half of serverseed's servers are completely down, there is no support what so ever. He must have lost every costumer by now. Why is Bill the one replying, I'm wondering?
I can't imagine, if i was Ty, I'd still be paying Bill because from our point of view, that guy has done nothing.
What happened to Ty? I can't imagine him being so irresponsible leaving his company to die without any explanation.

Anyway good to hear the billings have been reversed donna.

no idea, he never told me where tysoft is but he answered another ticket early this morning as I had requested my CC be removed completely and also to cancel the invoice about to go through in 2dys.

His reply back to me was:

That one will not process, we have cancelled your account out in billing (no more CC info is stored). Anyone having problems can open a ticket for a response - I am going through the current ones in billing.

Bill
Server Seed, LLC
===================

I can finally no longer login I surely hope this is the last, just waiting for my refund to show back on out CC now

#60 Stu

Stu

Retired P2L Staff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:00 PM

did you ask him where tyler was? do you think i can get a refund on the 4 or 5 months hosting i paid for but never got due to the service and support being non existant?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users