103 replies to this topic

#81 D3 Max

D3 Max

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:29 PM

People really need to start working together. Thats the only way things will work out! Like first of how bout no more spaming CNN so they can atually post news. And the looters....got da go. People helping each other......not enough of it.

#82 d7x

d7x

P2L Jedi

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:31 PM

yea, what they should of done is had a cook out or something with their meat in their fridge and stuff, not shooting people and looting the stores.... sure they would be scared and wanna loot but thats not the only way to survive when something like this happens...

Edit: also if you guys want to put the katrina sig in your signature spot put this code:
[URL=http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html][IMG]http://projectrage.com/images/katrina.gif[/IMG][/URL]

i got unlimited bandwidth so i dont care if you use it

and if you want put it in other places, people down there need as much help as possible

Edited by d7x, 02 September 2005 - 03:33 PM.

#83 d7x

d7x

P2L Jedi

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:38 PM

Holy ****! The mayor of NO is pissed off!

listen :shocked:

#84 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:55 PM

Do you blame him? He's speaking the truth.

#85 d7x

d7x

P2L Jedi

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:58 PM

yea i know, i agree with him 100%!

and bush needs to stop touring around down there and get to work saving the people....

Edited by d7x, 02 September 2005 - 03:59 PM.

#86 D3 Max

D3 Max

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 08:25 PM

Theres the risk that he might get shot. Even though that may sound good, we cant let that happen cause then things would get even worse. With no leader, elections or something. But yes he should work harder. And thanks for the Katrina thing.

#87 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 08:30 PM

And thanks for the Katrina thing.

You're welcome :)

#88 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

If there are any more political statements, I will see to it this is shut down. This topic is about the disaster, and talk of assassination will not be tolerated.

#89 -Michael-

-Michael-

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:32 PM

yea, what they should of done is had a cook out or something with their meat in their fridge and stuff, not shooting people and looting the stores.... sure they would be scared and wanna loot but thats not the only way to survive when something like this happens...

That's exactly what we did last year! It was great, made some new friends, and we had a lot of fun.

#90 TMZHosting LLC

TMZHosting LLC

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:39 PM

There is alot of shooting going on. Some of the people at new orleans are stupid. There is helicopters coming to help them and they start shooting at them thats just insane. Well good luck

#91 D3 Max

D3 Max

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 05:51 AM

Its called work together. Why the h*** are they shooting at something that can help them?!

:unsure::Dumb they are
;):True.....

Edited by D3 Max, 03 September 2005 - 05:52 AM.

#92 -Michael-

-Michael-

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 10:47 AM

:lol: : Work together they must!

#93 Rubber Duckie

Rubber Duckie

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, Webdesign, Advertising, Origami, Photography, Deviantart.com, Pixel2life.com, snopes.com.

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:43 PM

THE SUPER DOME IS EMPTY! Wooie, well at lease some good thing are happening.. Though there are a lot of fires going round, so much water but not enough water to put em' out.

#94 d7x

d7x

P2L Jedi

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:10 PM

Police shot at 8 people on a bridge in NO, Killing 6!

NEW ORLEANS - Police shot eight people carrying guns on a New Orleans bridge Sunday, killing five or six of them, a deputy chief said.

Deputy Police Chief W.J. Riley said the shootings took place on the Danziger Bridge, which connects Lake Pontchartrain and the Mississippi River.

He said he had no other details.

full story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9208195/

#95 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:22 PM

Kinda ironic I feel, Police can shoot but the people cannot. Police can loot but the people can't, and it was the Police they showed looting on TV filling shopping trolleys with shoes and clothes denying what they were doing but yet they still continued to remove items. Its on the web can't find it atm but the video will circulate I'd say.

Law is for ALL not just for someone wearin a badge, and I seriously cannot blame any of these people shooting sheesh get them outta there they are desperate.

#96 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:00 AM

http://wired.com/new...tw=wn_3techhead

#97 Uno

Uno

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:04 PM

It's about time they get the military in there. Those goobers wanna keep stayin in N.O., they'll be getting the short end of the stick.

#98 D3 Max

D3 Max

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:13 PM

I heard 8 people that were shot were contractors.

#99 HistoryGirl

HistoryGirl

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Web design/surfing, attempting to learn photoshop, British and European history and archaeology, good coffee

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:08 PM

its silly the people arent going to survive they should except the help and get out of there while they still can at the moment things are only going to get worse

#100 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:45 PM

its silly the people arent going to survive they should except the help and get out of there while they still can at the moment things are only going to get worse

They interviewd a guy last night living in NO city, and he has enough food to last him several months, even his mini TV is working. He has enough drinking water a roof over his head, clothes etc. As he said "I'm remaining here instead of becoming apart of the problem"

I agree with him, he's safe and well so why leave. Plus its illegal to force someone to evacuate their homes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users